Chia Seeds are known for their many health benefits. Among these are their high content of Omega 3's and anti-oxidants. They help regulate blood sugar, curb cravings, and boost your energy. Omega 3 is a powerful vitamin for both mental health and physical health. They can help boost your mood (when you're feeling down) and keep those anxious mid-day cravings at bay.
This Chia pudding is a great way to get in your daily dose; it's a perfect snack or breakfast option and best news is, it takes less than 5 minutes to prep!
Follow the instructions below!
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 cups coconut milk
1/2 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 Tbsp Cacao Powder (optional)
1 pinch salt
1/2 cup fresh strawberries or blueberries (or both)
1. Mix coconut milk, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
2. Whisk in chia seeds and stir well.
3. For chocolate lovers, add a tablespoon of Cacao Powder and mix.
4. Place mixture in the fridge, at least 2 hours.
5. Garnish with berries when ready to eat!
Photo Source: Eating Bird Food
By: Editor, Dr. Francesca Vazquez